Offering the same training functionality, CGI quality and train modelling accuracy as a full cab simulator, this lower priced training solution, focuses on driving actions.
The driver console simulator can be equipped with genuine desk controls or electronic membrane devices and touch screens to graphically emulate the controls.
The simulator can also be combined with Sydac Part Task Trainer to provide a virtual training tool for the train equipment located outside of the desk itself.
Driver console simulators are also well suited to simulate multiple rolling stocks as they can be designed to share audio, video and computer equipments or even to include interchangeable panels and power/brake controllers.
- More compact, lower priced solution.
- Allowing groups of trainees to interact simultaneously with the trainee driver.
- Versatile (ability to simulate several rolling stocks).
- Easy to install (smaller simulator footprint and lower floor loading).
- Identical training functionality, CGI quality and train modelling accuracy as full cab simulators.